วันเสาร์ที่ 28 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How do I get into fashion merchandising with a degree in marketing?

How do I get a job in fashion merchandising with a degree in marketing?


hi there.

i have the same problem as yours!

my dream job is in fashion merchandising but im working on my management degree.

i'd love to go to school again for fashion management, but i think our degree could still work!

anyways..i think u should start with companies that distribute/own several brands (like GAP, Banana Rep, Old Navy, all under 1 company)

Try to apply for an assistant buyer or something, so u can deal with fashion without having to design one =D

goodluck :)

You and your fashion merchandising!...LOL

Try to get a job with a big clothing company such as; Guess, Levi's, Versace, The Gap, etc.....

I am sure they offer internships. Go for it!!

Good Luck.

go to the fashion institue of technology in new york city i guess.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น