วันพุธที่ 8 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

How does one become knowledgeable about fashion?

I'm a guy who formerly had absolutely no sense of fashion or style. Clothes were just something you put on to keep warm. However, with some coaxing from my girlfriend, I started buying some "brand name" clothes and I started really enjoying the way I was looking. Since then, I've gotten an interest in fashion and looking good, but I don't have a clue where to start. How do you go about figuring out what suits you and what's in fashion? I want to learn to develop my own style eventually, but I also wanna learn to understand fashions and trends. Any suggestions?


Get a magazine subscription to ESQUIRE and GENTLEMEN'S QUARTERLY. (GQ).

Those two will show you. They are fashion magazines for guys.

Trust them. They're good. Just look at the pictures and you can see what the hottest looks are.

They also have articles that can tell you all kinds of interesting fashion tips.

Good Luck! Your girlfriend is sooooooo lucky!

A great way to track trends and keep up with style is to join an online fashion community such as http://www.chictopia.com. It allows you to see what the trendiest people are wearing day to day. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20061229214108AAFQmh2&kid=PqxOIWHKO3gn7Nfc1V31&s=comm&date=2008-10-21+16%3A49%3A54&.crumb=

try fashion magazines.

but u know, u really ought to try on whatever YOU think is good, whatever YOU feel comfortable in.......with a few tips frm friends of course!

just dress your own way, express yourself, set new trendz - and hav fun!

Awesome question...I was the same way, my g/f got me interested in some brand names (abercrombie, hollister, etc.) even tho i had no interest in them whatsoever. Now, I am kinda picky when it comes to clothing. Good show to watch is Queer Eye for the Straight Guy to get some ideas (lol) and not take fashion over the top like they do. You don't wanna be considered gay...but you don't wanna be considered "non-fashionable" either.

I almost forgot to mention: www.askmen.com

You can flip through fashion magazines that tell you the dos and the don'ts of fashion. gd mahazines will show the fashion successes of male celebreties too. there's also a good show called what not to wear that you can watch to see what kind of clothes are good for you. gd luck with developing your own stlye.

You can easily find out whats in fashion by media and noticing what everyone else is wearing. You can decide and find out what styles and colours suit you by asking professionals, watching shows and visiting certain sites or just simply observing what looks best. However, some people do not know how to dress themselves, and those people are considered that they do not have a "sense" of style or fashion. Some people have it, some people don't and just follow what everyone else is wearing.

Start watching Queer Eye for the Straight Guy if it is still on. Other than that, I am sure there are fashion magazines for men, like GQ.

Or even Google it on the web. Look up latest fasion trends for men.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น