วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

How would I plan a fashion show in which parts of the proceeds goes to Charity for Homeless Veterans?

I would like to plan a fashion show to donate a huge portion of the proceeds to a charity that helps homeless veterans. Even if this help one family to get into a home I would feel as though it would be a success. But I would love to know how would I go by organizing something like this? I have the budget for this event but that is pretty much it. How would I go by getting sponsors? If anyone have any experience in putting together something like this, please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated.


I would contact the charity that you are going to help, sell your idea to them, and they will probably lend you their expertise and ideas for a successful event.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น