วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

What is the biggest fashion show in the world?

I'm doing a huge speech and I want to do a huge fashion show. I think the most interesting would either be fashion week in Paris or New York City. Which is a bigger deal, NYC or Paris?? Whats the biggest fashion show in the world???


NYC is the origin of all fashion weeks. It is the bigger deal, they had it first.

New York fashion week

I'm going in september! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20071105143501AAdOzMx&kid=FrNnHGr.ClT35N_qd122&s=comm&date=2008-06-08+07%3A37%3A44&.crumb=

I believe it is New York Fashion Week!

well , there are tons of fashion shows in the world that r famous/ big there... in paris and milan they're famous for there fashion shows with famous models!

hope i helped :)

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น